Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Game of the Week

My game of the week for this week is Toronto FC @ Columbus Crew, Saturday at 2:00 PM.  I am excited because this is going to be a game that I will be able to watch because the Real game does not start until 830.  
Well, the things that I will be looking for is to see if Toronto can continue to be impressive against the defending Eastern Conference Champion Columbus.  I was not able to watch a lot of the Toronto game against Kansas City, so I do not know how well the team is playing.  Columbus looked pretty good against Houston, and fought hard to get a point in that game.  
Let me know what you think about this game, and what some other games that interest you are.
Seeing how there are no games on Thursday, tomorrow we will look at some other games in the MLS, because I did not get to that yesterday.

No comments: