Monday, December 15, 2008

U.S Rumors

Last Thursday, I was out doing some Christmas shopping for my wife and mom at the new Real team store at Rio Tinto Stadium.  While I was there, the staff mentioned to me that the U.S. Mens National team would be playing Mexico in Salt Lake City.  Well, I have been  searching and searching for any answers to this rumor.
On goal.com, it has been reported that the U.S will be playing Mexico in a World Cup qualifier (this is the final round of qualifying) on February 11, 2009.  I will keep you all posted when I hear a conformation on this game.  
If any of you guys are interested in tickets to this potential game, or any Real Salt Lake game this upcoming season, let me know and I can assist you in getting those tickets.

2 comments:

The Daybell Family said...

So, just read about this rumor on The Deseret News site. That would be amazing if Salt Lake gets this game. Do you have an inside track at tickets for being a season ticket holder? Because if so, you can count me in as interested! Nothing beats USA v. Mexico!

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

It turns out that the game is going to be in Columbus for the 4th year in a row.
However, for any game this year (MLS All Star Game, International games, and a possible World Cup Qualifier), let me know and I will work on getting tickets.
The All Star game is definitely going to be here.